5V928PGGI brand by IDT SMD 24-TSSOP packaged IC clock gernerator octal new and original
The IDT5V928 is a low-cost, low skew, low jitter, and high-performance clock synthesizer.
It has been specially designed to interface with Gigabit Ethernet (125MHz), Fibre CHannel (106.25MHz),
and OC-3 (155.52MHz) applications.
It can be programmed to provide output frequencies ranging
from 50MHz to 160MHz, with input frequencies ranging from 6.25MHz to 80MHz.
The IDT5V928 includes an internal RC filter that provides excellent jitter characteristics and eliminates the need
for external components. When using the optional crystal input, the chip accepts a 10 - 40MHz fundamental
mode crystal with a maximum equivalent series resistance of 50Ω.
• 3V to 3.6V operating voltage
• 50MHz to 160MHz output frequency range
• Input from fundamental crystal oscillator or external source
• Internal PLL feedback (loading feedback output relative to
other outputs, adjusts propagation delay between REF inputs and outputs)
• Select inputs (S[1:0]) for FB divide selection (multiply ratio of 2,3, 4, 4.25, 5, 6, 6.25, and 8)
• Low jitter
• PLL bypass for testing and power-down control (S1 = H, S0 = H, powers part down <500 μ A)
• Available in TSSOP package
• Gigabit ethernet
• Network switches
• Fibre channel
Deli electronics tehcnology Co.,Ltd.