MMA8652FCR1 Xtrinsic MMA8652FC 3-Axis 12-bit Digital Accelerometer
The MMA8652FC is an intelligent, low-power, three-axis,
capacitive micromachined accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution.
This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user-programmable options,
configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions enable overall power savings,
by relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.
There is access to either low-pass or high-pass filtered data,
which minimizes the data analysis required for jolt detection and faster transitions. The device can be configured to
generate inertial wake-up interrupt signals from any combination of the configurable embedded functions,
enabling the MMA8652FC to monitor inertial events while remaining in a low-power mode during periods of inactivity.
The MMA8652FC is available in a small 10-pin DFN package (2 mm x 2 mm x 1 mm).
• 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
• 1.62 V to 3.6 V digital interface voltage
• ±2 g, ±4 g, and ±8 g dynamically selectable full-scale ranges
• Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
• 12-bit digital output
• I2C digital output interface with programmable interrupts
• Four embedded channels of configurable motion detection (Freefall, Motion, Pulse, Transient)
• Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with programmable hysteresis
• Configurable automatic ODR change triggered by the Auto-Wake/Sleep state change
• 32-sample FIFO
• High-Pass Filter Data available per sample and through the FIFO
• Tilt compensation in e-compass applications
• Static orientation detection (Portrait/Landscape, Up/Down, Left/Right, Back/ Front position identification)
• Notebook, tablet, e-reader, and laptop tumble and freefall detection
• Real-time orientation detection (virtual reality and gaming 3D user orientation feedback)
• Real-time activity analysis (pedometer step counting, freefall drop detection for HDD, dead-reckoning GPS backup)
• Motion detection for portable product power saving (Auto-SLEEP and Auto-WAKE for cell phone, PDA, GPS, gaming)
• Shock and vibration monitoring (mechatronic compensation, shipping and warranty usage logging)
•User interface (tilt menu scrolling, tap detection for button replacement)
Deli electronics tehcnology Co.,Ltd