• Up to 96% Typical Efficiency
• Input Voltage Range: 4.0V to 30V
• Output Voltage Range: 2.0V to 15V
• 2% Output Voltage Accuracy
• Integrated N-Channel Buck Switch: 460 m
• 600 mA Output Current
• 500 kHz Fixed Frequency
• Adjustable Output Voltage
• Low Device Shutdown Current
• Peak Current Mode Control
• Internal Compensation
• Stable with Ceramic Capacitors
• Internal Soft-Start
• Cycle-by-Cycle Peak Current Limit
• Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO): 3.5V
• Overtemperature Protection
• Available Package: SOT-23-6
• PIC®/dsPIC® Microcontroller Bias Supply
• 24V Industrial Input DC-DC Conversion
• Set-Top Boxes
• DSL Cable Modems
• Wall Cube Regulation
• SLA Battery Powered Devices
• AC-DC Digital Control Power Source
• Power Meters
• D2 Package Linear Regulator Replacement
• Medical and Health Care
• Distributed Power Supplies
The MCP16301 is a highly integrated, high-efficiency, fixed frequency,
step-down DC-DC converter in a popular 6-pin SOT-23 package that operates from input voltage sources up to 30V.
Integrated features include a high-side switch, fixed frequency Peak Current ModeControl, internal compensation,
peak current limit and overtemperature protection. Minimal external components are necessary to develop a complete
step-down DC-DC converter power supply. High converter efficiency is achieved by integrating the
current limited, low resistance, high-speed N-Channel MOSFET and associated drive circuitry.
High switching frequency minimizes the size of external filtering components, resulting in a small solution size.
The MCP16301 can supply 600 mA of continuous current while regulating the output voltage from 2.0V to 15V.
An integrated, high-performance peak current mode architecture keeps the output voltage tightly regulated,
even during input voltage steps and output current transient conditions that are common in power systems.
The EN input is used to turn the device on and off. While turned off, only a few micro amps of current are
consumed from the input for power shedding and load distribution applications.
Output voltage is set with an external resistor divider.
The MCP16301 is offered in a space saving SOT-23-6 surface mount package.
Deli electronics tehcnology Co.,Ltd.