Non Latching SPST 5V 5A Through Hole Power Relay Panasonic ALDP105
Contact Person : VIVI
Phone Number : 18124796596
WhatsApp : +18124796596
|Minimum Order Quantity :||10PCS||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||TUBE||Delivery Time :||STOCK|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union ， ESCROW||Supply Ability :||1000PCS|
|Place of Origin:||Malaysia||Brand Name:||NAIS|
|Category:||Low Signal Relays - PCB||Coil Voltage:||24 VDC|
|Relay Contact Form:||4 Form C (4PDT-NO, NC)||Contact Rating:||2 A At 30 VDC|
|Contact Current Rating:||3A||Maximum Switching Current:||3A|
|Coil Current:||16.7 MA||Power Consumption:||400 MW|
pcb power relay,
opto isolator ic
DS4E-M-DC24V Low Signal Relays - PCB 2A 24VDC 4PDT NON-LATCHING PCB
HIGHLY SENSITIVE 1500 V FCC SURGE BREAKDOWN VOLTAGE MINIATURE RELAY
1. Breakthrough height of 9.8 mm .386 inch beats the 10 mm .394 inch limit 1c, 2c, and 4c all have the same height (9.8 mm .386 inch). The width of the relay is also the same (9.9 mm .390 inch). Since the only size variable is the length, the shared form makes mounting on printed printing wiring boards easy.
2. Suitable for use in difﬁcult environments Epoxy resin seals the parts and cut off the external atmosphere, thus enabling use in difﬁcult environments.
3. Can be used with automatic solder and automatic wash systems Automatic soldering and automatic washing can be carried out once the parts are mounted on PC boards.
4. Gold-clad twin contacts ensure high reliability Highly stable gold cladding on the contacts ensures that contact resistance changes little over time. Furthermore, the use of twin contacts, a conﬁguration that performs with superior contact reliability, ensures extremely low contact failure rates even under low level loads.
5. Polarized magnetic circuits realize resistance to shock and vibration High-performance polarized magnetic circuits that utilize the energy of permanent magnets have made it possible to create relays with strong resistance to shock and vibration.
6. DIL terminal array enables use of IC sockets
7. Widening scope of application with multicontact latching In addition to single side stable types, you can take advantage of the memory of functions of convenient 1 coil or 2 coil latching relays.
Besides telecommunications, measuring devices, ofﬁce equipment, computers and related equipment, DS relays are also recommended for a broad range of applications including business devices, audio systems, and industrial equipment.
Product Category: Low Signal Relays - PCB
Product: Low Profile Relays
Coil Voltage: 24 VDC
Relay Contact Form: 4 Form C (4PDT-NO, NC)
Contact Rating: 2 A at 30 VDC
Contact Current Rating: 3 A
Maximum Switching Current: 3 A
Coil Current: 16.7 mA
Coil Type: Non-Latching
Power Consumption: 400 mW
Contact Termination: Solder Pin
Contact Form: 4PDT (4 Form C)
Brand: Panasonic Industrial Devices
Coil Resistance: 1.44 kOhms
Contact Material: Silver (Ag) with Gold Plating
Mounting Style: Through Hole
Product Type: PCB Relays
Factory Pack Quantity: 50
Deli electronics tehcnology co ltd